Thursday, October 20, 2011

20102011

Salamualaikum, saya tau nih bukan masanya untuk menulis blog sebab esok ada exam (killer subject!). Tapi hari nih 20102011, jadi...

 Happy birthday, babah!



abaikan tarzan tapi this song is for you. =)
sorry lambat wish. (tunggu date us..haha)

I really miss you. I really do. I was a bit upset when u didn't tell me that u're going to get a surgery.(u told me once tapi tak sangka secepat ini..) But, I understand. Mesti tak nak bagitau sebab takut ha risau ke apa kan? Hoho..I love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Shukran Ha, my lovely little girl. Only Allah knows how much i luv u and miss u.... Anyway, umur yang tinggal sudah menjadi bertambah pendek. So lets become pious n God-fearing people. Pray that we can have teh tarik together in europe, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete